Comments, requests, questions & feedback!

Maaf, hanya tersedia dalam bahasa Inggris

8 tanggapan untuk “Comments, requests, questions & feedback!

• September 20, 2015 pada 8:25 am

Hi

Im happy you are back on the web.
    I saw your site before i move to indonesia on July.
    But then was hacked…..

Im heading to Cibodas next weekend.
    Could be possible top have the site map as this is still missing on the new site?

Thanks

Juan

Balas
  • September 28, 2015 pada 2:58 am

I am working in Singapore and Bintan and Batam are short ferry rides from SG and make nice weekend getaways.
    Are there any birding guides on these islands.
    (none were listed on Birding Pals).

Dana Bob Zook

Balas
  • Februari 22, 2016 pada 11:49 pm

Maps are working again! Yippee!!

Balas
  • September 18, 2016 pada 3:45 pm

Hello,

Kris de Keirsmaecker and me, Rudy Lenaerts visited with Easter this year Halmahera.
    We saw two species not on the list of Halmahera, a male Cinnamon Bittern (Wetlands of Tans) and a male Tufted Duck (on a smale lake a few km from Golea).
    I don’t know if this is important. Tufted Duck is a familiar bird for us, very common in Belgium and the Netherlands. We both saw several times Cinnamon Bittern as well.( Bali, Thailand…)

Tufted Duck (male) was on April 4 on a small lake a few km from Galela.
    Cinnamon Bittern was on April 1 wetlands of Tans (ricefields)
    Greetings Rudy

Balas
  • September 19, 2016 pada 8:46 am

Thanks Rudy
    Tufted Duck has been recorded as a vagrant in the north of the region a few times, including North Sulawesi, so a great record. Thanks for posting!
    Nick

Balas
  • September 25, 2016 pada 11:56 pm

We recently visited Manuk Island in the Banda Sea with SeaTrek Sailing Adventures. We saw Frigate Birds, Brown Boobies? and probably many other birds we did not recognise.
    Is there a site which describes in detail the sea birds on this island?

Balas
  • September 26, 2016 pada 6:49 am

Hi Ian
    Very little is published on Manuk, so your records are important. One old reference that includes Manuk is this one: Cadee G.C. (1985) Some data on seabird abundance in Indonesian waters, July/August 1984. ARDEA 73 (2): 183-188, which you can find a copy of on the internet?
    Nick

Balas
  • Oktober 9, 2016 pada 11:41 am

Hi,I am a bird watching fan.Tomorow I go to Wuasa in central sulawessi ,in Lore Lindu National park,My guide says than innDanau Lindu it is a good place to bird watching .I would like you inform me whhat we can see and if its possible to find horn bills in that area.

Thank you very much for your help.

Balas